CCNA CERTIFICATION TRAINING BOOTCAMP IN MUMBAI
The CCNA certification could be considered as an entry certification into the internetworking career. It’s an important base for your internetworking career ahead and also a pre-requisite for Cisco professional level certifications.
The Cisco CCNA network associate certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This new CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. It also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, Access Control Lists (ACLs).
CCNA training is offered by IPsolutions in an instructor-led mode. The course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers connected in local-area networks (LANs) and wide-area networks (WANs). Upon completion of this CCNA training course, students are expected to be able to select, connect, configure, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices.
Certification Exam Information
CCNA Exams and Training recommendations.
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies, Introducation to Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND)|
After completing this course, students are expected to be able to
- Configure and troubleshoot Virtual LANs, given an operational access layer switch
- Configure and troubleshoot Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Configure and troubleshoot Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP)
- Configure and troubleshoot Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Configure IP access lists, given functioning routers
- Configure serial interfaces using PPP and High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC), given functioning routers
- Configure Frame Relay, given functioning Cisco routers
- Configure DDR between two routers with Basic Rate interface (BRI) or Primary Rate Interface (PRI), given a functioning remote access router and an ISDN connection