Project Management Institute 5 Days / 35hours - Contact Education program
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
PMP certification is the top-most professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is designated to professionals who qualify in the PMP certification exam that is based on PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition. PMP certification demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management including five processes and ten knowledge areas of project management. PMP certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. PMP certification training helps candidates to improve their PMP exam prep towards attaining certification goal.
• The latest edition of ITIL (ITIL 2011) was published on 29th July 2011.
• ITIL is aligned with various international quality standards including international standard ISO/IEC 20000
PMP Certification Guideline:
PMI official website for more detail for certification registration and exam process at Check details
PMP® Boot Camp
IP Solution PMP Boot Camp is an ultimate program which focuses in delivering a world class project management training experience for project management practitioners. With organization's increasing demands for professionalism in execution of projects, it is imperative that you understand and implement the best practices in project management. PMP® certification not only validates your skills and knowledge on the subject but also helps you improve performance as well as efficiently lead your project team.
An core program that dramatically emphasize the project management and leadership skills of the participants while also preparing them to clear PMP® certification exam successfully.
The Boot Camp has proved as a very effective training program that focuses in imparting practical project management tools and techniques delivered by our experienced and PMP® certified instructors.
Moreover, the training program is supplemented by interactive lectures, review sessions, and hands on exercises employing latest in accelerated learning techniques.
|Who should attend?||TRAINING WORKSHOP FEATURES||PRESENTER PROFILE|
|• IT Heads / IT Mgr/ GM / AGM Projects||• PMP Boot Camp Workbook, Process Chart||• B Tech, MBA, PMP , BPM, ITIL , SIX Sigma certified professional|
|Project /Program Managers||• Practice Exam Simulator||• Workshop by industry practicing Program|
|• Senior Consultants||• Category 35 Contact Hours / PDUs which are pre approved by PMI||• manager in corporate|
|• Business Practice Heads, Department Heads, Business Analysts||• Post workshop assistance for PMP® Certification Examination||• 17 years of Industry Experience in Project management|
MODULE I - Initiating the Project
• Gain practical exposure in applying Project Selection Methods
• Business Need driven Scope Definition
• Proven Techniques for performing Key Stakeholder Analysis
• Developing & obtaining approval for the Project Charter
MODULE II - Planning the Project
• Establishing the Project Deliverables - Using proven Requirement-Gathering Techniques
• Creating a Project Organization to develop the Communication Plan.
• Creating the Work Breakdown Structure
• Developing the Change Management Plan
• Defining Risk Strategies & developing the Risk Management Plan
• Formalizing the project management approach - Obtaining Project Plan Approval
• Kick starting the project - Reviewing the Overall Project Plan
MODULE III - Executing the Project
• Aligning Project Stakeholders & Team members - Setting expectations in accordance with the Project Plan
• Proactive Resource Management
• Adhering to Quality Standards - Implementing Quality Management Plan
• Implementing Change Control Management - Successfully completing and integrating all the Project Tasks
• Implementing Approved Actions & Workarounds - Minimize Risk Impact on the project
MODULE IV - Monitoring & Controlling
• Measuring Project Performance using appropriate Tools and Techniques
• Using appropriate Verification Techniques - Manage the changes to the Project Scope, Schedule and Costs
• Incorporating Customer Acceptance while keeping the Project Plan Updated & Reflective of Authorized Project Changes
• Using appropriate Tools and Techniques to ensure that Project Deliverables conform to Quality Standards established in the Project Quality Plan
• Monitoring the status of all Identified Risks by identifying any new risks, taking Corrective Actions, and updating the Risk Response Plan
MODULE V - Closing the Project
• Formalizing Final Acceptance for the project
• Obtaining Financial, Legal and Administrative Closure
• Communicating Formal Project Closure to the Stakeholders.
• Archiving Project Records to ensure availability of data for potential use in Future Projects and Internal/External audits.
• Measuring Customer Satisfaction at the end of the project by capturing Customer Feedback - Using appropriate Interview Techniques and Surveys
• It helps the participants in obtaining PMI® membership (if required), assist with registering to take the PMP®examination, assist with assessing and completing the experience section of the examination application, provide the required hours of accredited project management training to apply for the examination,
• Provide a framework of information and materials to allow trainees to acquire the PMI®specific knowledge required to pass the examination.
• Helps participants get more productivity from Project Managers by introducing them to the Best practices in Project Management and continuous improvement in project performance.
• Provides professional / personal recognition and expedites professional advancement.
• Offers opportunities to facilitate better communication among stake holders and reduces project risk.
• Improves project quality management process and reduces number of re-planning cycles and improves decision making.