ITIL CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING
ITIL Foundation: 2 days / 16 hrs. Workshop
ITIL is Best Practice IT Service Management which is one of the reputed certification used by many organizations around the world. A whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the ITIL provides the foundation for quality IT Service Management through documented, proven processes that cover the entire Service Lifecycle. It is easy for organizations to learn, tailor and implement to suit their environment.
The ITIL qualification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail..
• The latest edition of ITIL (ITIL 2011) was published on 29th July 2011.
• ITIL is aligned with various international quality standards including international standard ISO/IEC 20000
COURSE HIGHLIGHT - ITIL F (FOUNDATION LEVEL)
The ITIL F is a Foundation level program which offers you a general capabilities and expertise of key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
THIS QUALIFICATION IS PRIMARILY AIMED TO:
• Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
• Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
• IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
|ITIL 2011||ITIL® Foundation 2011||View Details|
• Multiple choice examination questions
• 40 questions
• 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
• 60 minutes’ duration
• Closed book.
• Workshop by industry ITIL Practissioner and ITIL Process implementer for large corporate.
• B Tech, MBA, PMP , BPM, ITIL , SIX Sigma certified professional
• 17 years of Industry Experience in IT service management on all modules.
• IT Service transition, operational and Project management consultant
TRAINING WORKSHOP FEATURES
• 16 Hrs of class room training and work shop by industry services manager practitioner.
• In deft course coverage.
• 3 ITIL Foundation Simulation Exam
• 200 Online Sample Questions
• case studies(Pdf)
• Downloadable Process Charts(Pdf)
• Ebook Courseware
• Course Completion Certificate